Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Builder Infinity - Good find Revic!

2 posters

Go down

Army Builder Infinity - Good find Revic! Empty Army Builder Infinity - Good find Revic!

Post  Neil Fri Oct 29 2010, 07:37

Below link is for an army builder that Mike (revic) told me about last night during the mini games we played

http://www.infinitycreator.com/

When you go on to it just use the demo version, after having talked bout it last night and using it tonight myself I have to say it a great app. A lot of thought has went into this army builder, not only does it add points(fairly standard builder i hear you cry) but it also takes into account Lt points and how these effect the tally, it also adds up your SWC and keeps a tally of those to make sure your team is legal, then finally it prints on a single a4 page, with all the stats that are needed without going through pages and pages of rulebooks.

As I said great site, and good find mike!
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Army Builder Infinity - Good find Revic! Empty Re: Army Builder Infinity - Good find Revic!

Post  Velsharoon Fri Oct 29 2010, 08:21

Looks good I shall play around with it so I know what to get to do the old Ariadna force.

Btw whats the standard points value going to be, I want to buy the necessary models and no more for the moment.
Velsharoon
Velsharoon

Back to top Go down

Army Builder Infinity - Good find Revic! Empty Re: Army Builder Infinity - Good find Revic!

Post  Neil Fri Oct 29 2010, 08:25

I reckon about 150-200 points is fairly standard andy, have a play about with army builder and see what you think yourself
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down