Vanquish Rule question for Jamie or Justin.

Go down

Vanquish Rule question for Jamie or Justin. Empty Vanquish Rule question for Jamie or Justin.

Post  Eiglepulper on Mon Mar 14 2011, 04:32

If I take a Chaos Lord with Mark of Khorne and Bloodfeeder daemon weapon plus "Grizzled" upgrade and I roll a 1 to hit for the Daemon weapon, can I ignore the effects of this since it's a missed to-hit roll and "Grizzled" allows me to re-roll any missed to-hit rolls?

IIRC master-crafting plasma weapons (ie re-roll missed to-hit rolls) allowed you to ignore the "Gets Hot!" rule if you rolled a 1 but I'm not sure if this still applies or not since you can't mastercraft anything any more, hence my question.

Thanks guys.

Roger
Eiglepulper
Eiglepulper

Back to top Go down

Vanquish Rule question for Jamie or Justin. Empty Re: Vanquish Rule question for Jamie or Justin.

Post  KharnForBloodGod on Mon Mar 14 2011, 05:14

The Deamon weapon will hit you on the initial roll but not the re-rolls as the initial hits are codex weapon rules an therefore can't be changed or excluded it would make the weapon way to overpowered so initial hits yes re-rolls no

Back to top Go down

Vanquish Rule question for Jamie or Justin. Empty Re: Vanquish Rule question for Jamie or Justin.

Post  Eiglepulper on Mon Mar 14 2011, 23:00

KharnForBloodGod wrote:it would make the weapon way to overpowered

That's what I was thinking, but just wanted it clarified. A potential 18 hits with no chance of self-harm would be ridiculous. Thanks for the reply, Justin.

Roger
Eiglepulper
Eiglepulper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwolf on Tue Mar 15 2011, 00:01

just a quick question mate

why is there nothing in the rules to show how awsome Snorri is... i mean he is awsome..

but great job looking forward to it

rik

Ironwolf
Ironwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down