Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August

+4
johnkell
kwi
mithrandir
odinswolf
8 posters

Go down

Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August Empty Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23 2010, 01:22

During July and August we will be open 10am-5pm Mon-Sat Big Grin

Last edited by doblersdream on Wed Oct 27 2010, 02:07; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August Empty Re: Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August

Post  odinswolf Wed Jun 23 2010, 02:17

I take it Monday Wednesday and Friday evenings are still on from 7pm?
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August Empty Re: Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23 2010, 02:34

Yeah, Mon, Wed & Fri evenings open as normal as well Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mithrandir Wed Jun 23 2010, 09:55

A veritable glut of gaming!! Bang goes all that academic preparation....
mithrandir
mithrandir

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Wed Jun 23 2010, 16:33

WoHoo cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Beer Ooops, sorry, no beer allowed Razz
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  mithrandir Wed Jun 23 2010, 19:40

No one mentioned beer, but now you have! I was thinking of fizzy pop, boiled sweets and some smashing fish paste sarnies. When there is a gap in the gaming I can dash up to the waterfall in my unfeasibly fashionable long short pants, with my trusty bambo pond net, and try to locate non-existent and probably endangered frog spawn - or is that a ripping yarn? A six pack in the boot under the mosquito netting should suffice :-) !
Oh the joys of youth, this afternoon will be occupied by watching a game to see if the snotlings can mature into half orcs...come on England. It has to be better than last Friday which had more wooden performances than the Ent Select XI versus the World Select in August 3568 of the Middle Age...
mithrandir
mithrandir

Back to top Go down

Post  johnkell Thu Jun 24 2010, 03:04

intresting might pop in from time to time in the afternoons
johnkell
johnkell

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Fri Jul 02 2010, 02:47

What date does this begin? Just wondering if it's the start of next week or right from the start of July.
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02 2010, 03:05

meleth wrote:What date does this begin? Just wondering if it's the start of next week or right from the start of July.

Today was the first day Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Fri Jul 02 2010, 03:37

Great thanks will be up on Saturday then!
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Arkham will be open Mon-Sat daytime during July & August Empty Anyone heading up tomorrow afternoon

Post  Beer Ogre Mon Jul 19 2010, 07:58

Hi all, is anyone heading to Arkham tomorrow during the day?

I was going to head up, but the wife needs the car. Is anyone going to be nearby/passing through Ballynure?

Andy
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  weeivor Mon Jul 19 2010, 08:13

Andy,

Would love to but first day as a civil servant tomorrow.
weeivor
weeivor

http://www.weegamers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Mon Jul 19 2010, 08:17

Oh... good luck Ivor... welcome to the silly service Self donk

I'm a Civil Servant too. Although I'm curently on sabbatical. Big Grin

If I can't get up during the day (I wanna get some painting done and would rather do it in company rather than sitting at home). I'll be up during the evening... I'll probably be up in the evening anyway.

Big Grin
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Mon Jul 19 2010, 08:34

shiney bum tea drinkers :)
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Mon Jul 19 2010, 08:36

Fraud Investigator... your name is going in the book... Twisted Evil
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15 2010, 20:54

Please note we will be closed on Friday 27th, Saturday 28th & Monday 30th August due to Yellowcon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 08:02

From 1st September, the centre will be open as follows;

Mon 7-11
Wed 7-11
Thur 10-5
Fri 10-5 / 7-11
Sat 10-5

Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  DrunkBobNoPants Wed Aug 25 2010, 08:33

Is the centre open on Thurs 26th Aug during the day?
DrunkBobNoPants
DrunkBobNoPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25 2010, 09:24

DrunkBobNoPants wrote:Is the centre open on Thurs 26th Aug during the day?

Yup, 10-5
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  DrunkBobNoPants Wed Aug 25 2010, 10:03

Excellent. I'd like to book the big table for 40k, please.

Bob
DrunkBobNoPants
DrunkBobNoPants

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25 2010, 10:43

DrunkBobNoPants wrote:Excellent. I'd like to book the big table for 40k, please.

Bob

Not a problem Bob
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down