Warhammer 40000 tournament???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  Ingens-Formidonis on Thu Jul 08 2010, 23:20

I have always been interested in holding a Warhammer 40000 tournament
I have been to a few of them and I kind of know how the system works
It will probably be 1750 or 2000 points games ( whatever everyone prefers)
Entry should be between £15 and £25 with prizes ranging from blisters to battleforces

Tell me should I pull through with this idea Big Grin

Thanks
Patrick
avatar
Ingens-Formidonis

Join date : 2010-05-15
Posts : 83
Age : 25
Location : Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 08 2010, 23:31

Ingens-Formidonis wrote:I have always been interested in holding a Warhammer 40000 tournament
I have been to a few of them and I kind of know how the system works
It will probably be 1750 or 2000 points games ( whatever everyone prefers)
Entry should be between £15 and £25 with prizes ranging from blisters to battleforces

Tell me should I pull through with this idea Big Grin

Thanks
Patrick

Yep, i think there'd be good interest in that, lets have a chat about it next time you're in, especially with Ivor, our TTwargames event co-ordinator Big Grin

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  Ingens-Formidonis on Fri Jul 09 2010, 04:24

doblersdream wrote:
Ingens-Formidonis wrote:I have always been interested in holding a Warhammer 40000 tournament
I have been to a few of them and I kind of know how the system works
It will probably be 1750 or 2000 points games ( whatever everyone prefers)
Entry should be between £15 and £25 with prizes ranging from blisters to battleforces

Tell me should I pull through with this idea Big Grin

Thanks
Patrick

Yep, i think there'd be good interest in that, lets have a chat about it next time you're in, especially with Ivor, our TTwargames event co-ordinator Big Grin


Yeah I'm down on Saturday with my mate
I'll talk to you about a tournament and also Ariged Studios the painting service we hope to start soon
avatar
Ingens-Formidonis

Join date : 2010-05-15
Posts : 83
Age : 25
Location : Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 09 2010, 04:29

No worries, see you on Saturday
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  meleth on Sat Jul 10 2010, 04:40

I'm always up for 40k tournaments sounds like a great idea and if you need any help with it logistically I'd be up for that too.
avatar
meleth

Join date : 2010-05-30
Posts : 747
Age : 32
Location : Larne

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  row on Wed Jul 21 2010, 19:44

I'd be interested in a 40k tourney as well
avatar
row

Join date : 2010-05-15
Posts : 27
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  Eiglepulper on Sun Sep 05 2010, 01:34

I would definitely be up for a 40k tournament, having been in two of them already. They're great fun, a real challenge to the player to think quickly and decisively, and it would also encourage folks to get involved as well as perhaps bringing more new members to Arkham.

E.
avatar
Eiglepulper

Join date : 2010-08-20
Posts : 292
Age : 58
Location : Carrickfergus

Back to top Go down

Whats happeninhg about the tourney

Post  KharnForBloodGod on Sun Oct 31 2010, 00:40

i see alot of talk about the 40k tournament but nobody seems to know whats happening with the rules and regs i am chomping at the bit to maul some false emperor filth with my blacklegion
avatar
KharnForBloodGod

Join date : 2010-10-15
Posts : 208
Age : 37
Location : carrickfergus

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  Neil on Sun Oct 31 2010, 07:23

KharnForBloodGod wrote:i see alot of talk about the 40k tournament but nobody seems to know whats happening with the rules and regs i am chomping at the bit to maul some false emperor filth with my blacklegion

Check the forum chaos swine, kwi has this well in hand!

http://ni-gaming.forumotion.com/special-events-at-arkham-f42/arkham-event-warhammer-40k-tournament-10am-5pm-saturday-11th-december-2010-t952.htm


_________________
Neil (Neil)
AGC Head of Wargaming
avatar
Neil

Join date : 2010-06-24
Posts : 989
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer 40000 tournament???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum