Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40k campain idear thread

+10
sir_m1ke
Neil
DrunkBobNoPants
KharnForBloodGod
meleth
Velsharoon
Eiglepulper
BloddshotDAVE
kwi
Ironwolf
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

40k campain idear thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 40k campain idear thread

Post  KharnForBloodGod Wed Mar 02 2011, 12:17

I hate to nag but with helion IV can we start to write our fluff intros and put them in the campaign thread or do we need the campaign intro to base our fluff on and if we do when is that being released?

My poor head is going to explode I have so many fluff ideas Explode
KharnForBloodGod
KharnForBloodGod

Back to top Go down

Post  sir_m1ke Wed Mar 02 2011, 21:53

KharnForBloodGod wrote:I hate to nag but with helion IV can we start to write our fluff intros and put them in the campaign thread or do we need the campaign intro to base our fluff on and if we do when is that being released?

My poor head is going to explode I have so many fluff ideas Explode

From my point of view i would find it easier if we had the campaign fluff up and then the army fluff can be a mix of reason for being there and objectives on planet

When is the painting log going up? got some nids sprayed black and ready to go to for it Rocking

Have we decided on a starting points value?
sir_m1ke
sir_m1ke

Back to top Go down

Post  KharnForBloodGod Wed Mar 02 2011, 22:27

Mike there is 3 threads for this campaign

This one the ideas thread
Then there is the signup thread
And finally the campaingn thread this has all the information in it about points starting and painting
KharnForBloodGod
KharnForBloodGod

Back to top Go down

Post  sir_m1ke Wed Mar 02 2011, 23:35

KharnForBloodGod wrote:Mike there is 3 threads for this campaign

And finally the campaingn thread this has all the information in it about points starting and painting

Still no concrete details as far as i am concerned, thats all. The starting points are down as "400/500"- which will it be?

And i am a tad confused about how this campaign is starting, the campaign itself doesnt start till April but i thought the painting aspect started yesterday (1 march) so is this just a painting/collecting/playtesting month? not that there is an issue with that (may actually be a good thing) but i just cant find any concrete answers to some of the things

Would it be easier having one person run the campaign turns/map, one person organise and record games and one organising the painting competition/external PR (on the various forums around t'internet)? rather than having one person doing everything
sir_m1ke
sir_m1ke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwolf Thu Mar 03 2011, 04:05

sir_m1ke wrote:
KharnForBloodGod wrote:Mike there is 3 threads for this campaign

Still no concrete details as far as i am concerned, thats all. The starting points are down as "400/500"- which will it be?

And i am a tad confused about how this campaign is starting, the campaign itself doesnt start till April but i thought the painting aspect started yesterday (1 march) so is this just a painting/collecting/playtesting month? not that there is an issue with that (may actually be a good thing) but i just cant find any concrete answers to some of the things

Would it be easier having one person run the campaign turns/map, one person organise and record games and one organising the painting competition/external PR (on the various forums around t'internet)? rather than having one person doing everything

i'll be down to night

but i think the threads show every thing that is clear and what we are doing.

rik
Ironwolf
Ironwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  sir_m1ke Sat Mar 19 2011, 05:27

Ahoy hoy all, I was wanting to get the painting log going on heresy online for the painting part of the campaign, could anyone entering the painting part get some pics posted up asap so i have plenty to use for publicity?? cheers

side note- finished my squad for the month cheers tempted to do another 10 gaunts before the month end but there is a big bad-ass trygon to paint
sir_m1ke
sir_m1ke

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Sat Mar 19 2011, 10:08

I'm going to get stuck in properly now to my painting, got my varnish problem sorted, using a hair dryer on it seems to stop the frosting problem with the Army painter stuff! Can't use the normal testors stuff because it messes with the purple and makes it go pinkish for some reason! So I should have more pics up within the next week.
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3