Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CON] Arkham Gaming Club at Q-Con

+7
weeivor
odinswolf
Neil
johnkell
Velsharoon
Ironwolf
tyzer
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[CON] Arkham Gaming Club at Q-Con - Page 2 Empty Re: [CON] Arkham Gaming Club at Q-Con

Post  cthulhubruce Wed May 18 2011, 08:42

having now been tempted by the devil that is 7TV trev and i are looking at playing it out this week and next to get it ironed out and use it as a bases for the kill count style games, now with added flavour thanks to mans best friend. TV! .... thinking of some terrain for it too... mmm must book my ticket ive just realised
cthulhubruce
cthulhubruce
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[CON] Arkham Gaming Club at Q-Con - Page 2 Empty Re: [CON] Arkham Gaming Club at Q-Con

Post  odinswolf Wed May 18 2011, 19:08

Just been on qcon webby. Still no way to book warmachine or infinity tourny entry. I,ve emailed them, will see what they say
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Wed May 18 2011, 19:31

Neil wrote:@ gary - hoping to start about 7-8pm, before that if i can get it going

@ justin - yes dude book yours and pay for your full weekend package but phil will get it sorted, anyone helping arkham with a few demos will be looked after (i think thats what was said!)

I'll have to see if anyones heading back to larne afterwards, if so that'll probably swing it for me, that's if the girlfriend approves of me being there all 3 days!

Does it require fully painted stuff? And is there's rules pack for it?
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwolf Wed May 18 2011, 21:13

so if we are helping out, we get our tickets our self? sorted

i hope we get Arkham Tshirts to wear on the day, as we are there flying the flag for the club

rik
Ironwolf
Ironwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18 2011, 21:18

Yeah, the group booking system for QCon is a bit of a nightmare, so to avoid over or underbooking it's best if volunteers can book their own way and i'll refund everyone at QCon Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  twyearling Thu May 19 2011, 17:52

I'm booked now.

G
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

http://www.arkhamgamingcentre.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Thu May 19 2011, 22:19

I'm booked up also from few days ago, and that is warmachine booking fixed; or so they tell me!
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Fri May 20 2011, 22:42

Booked both weekend pass and warmachine ticket. Now to get some practice in and get more cryx painted
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2