Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karl (aka kwi)

5 posters

Go down

Karl (aka kwi) Empty Karl (aka kwi)

Post  kwi Sun Mar 28 2010, 18:54

Hi all.
Been tabletop wargaming for about 23 years now, mainly GW games but more to do with their popularity than anything else. I've recently vowed never to play WFB ever again as you seem to only win if you have one of two armys. Still playing 40K, at least til they break that. Trying to get into FoW have a MW british list almost fully painted and a LW British list that is useable. Also MW German and Russian armies on the go.
Also have a load of 15mm Ancients knocking around so have just bought the Warmaster ancients ruleset and would like to see more WAB being played. Firestorm Armada has got me interested too, but only because I loved BFG and unfortunately destroyed my fleet in a car crash.
I have dabled with RPG's mainly TMNT while at school (Many years ago.)
Oh and I am a member of the Northern Wasters gaming group.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Karl (aka kwi) Empty Re: Karl (aka kwi)

Post  Lupercal Sun Mar 28 2010, 19:01

Hey Karl,

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like there may be some photos to go up in the Miniature section :D

I'm sure you and Mike (Klingsor) could end up talking into the wee hours about some of your gaming interests. He has quite a collection of well, just about everything going.

[Correct me if I'm wrong Mike] lol!
Lupercal
Lupercal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 20:37

kwi wrote:Hi all.
Been tabletop wargaming for about 23 years now, mainly GW games but more to do with their popularity than anything else. I've recently vowed never to play WFB ever again as you seem to only win if you have one of two armys. Still playing 40K, at least til they break that. Trying to get into FoW have a MW british list almost fully painted and a LW British list that is useable. Also MW German and Russian armies on the go.
Also have a load of 15mm Ancients knocking around so have just bought the Warmaster ancients ruleset and would like to see more WAB being played. Firestorm Armada has got me interested too, but only because I loved BFG and unfortunately destroyed my fleet in a car crash.
I have dabled with RPG's mainly TMNT while at school (Many years ago.)
Oh and I am a member of the Northern Wasters gaming group.

Hi Karl - you'll be pleased to know that we will be stocking both Flames of War and Firestorm Armada at Arkham 8)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guncutter Mon Mar 29 2010, 19:24

kwi wrote:Hi all.
I've recently vowed never to play WFB ever again as you seem to only win if you have one of two armys. Still playing 40K, at least til they break that...

I like you already! lol!

Welcome to the forums Karl.
Guncutter
Guncutter

Back to top Go down

Post  twyearling Mon Mar 29 2010, 23:35

Welcome to the forums Karl!

twyearling
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

http://www.arkhamgamingcentre.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cthulhubruce Wed Mar 31 2010, 10:58

Greetings!! Hope you enjoy The forums, hopefully you shall get to taste a few other games soon!!
cthulhubruce
cthulhubruce
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down