Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites))

4 posters

Go down

Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites)) Empty Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites))

Post  DrunkBobNoPants Thu May 27 2010, 01:05

Hi all,

A from Belfast novice gamer. Got in to 40k through Dawn of War PC game about a year ago and have steadily been building a homebrew Eldar Craftworld army. I attend Tabletop North when I can but I'm also a regular at Queen's DragonSlayers. My main hoddy is 40k but have picked up two starters for Malifaux, rule book and Fate decks. If anyone is looking to try this lovely little game send me a pm and we'll get something organised.

I was up at the opening day and had a blast (and added to the lobster pink hue of my skin on the outdoor tables)

Bob
DrunkBobNoPants
DrunkBobNoPants

Back to top Go down

Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites)) Empty Wecome

Post  Guest Thu May 27 2010, 01:30

Hi Bob,
Welcome to the Forum Big Grin
Great that you were here on Sat...hope to see you this Sat if you get a chance to get down.

Great that your starting on a high note and coming along to events.
See you soon
Asylumxx Good or bad?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites)) Empty Re: Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites))

Post  Guest Thu May 27 2010, 08:07

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you enjoyed Saturday...hope we can provide you with many more great gaming days Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites)) Empty Re: Bob (aka DrunkBobNoPants (aka IrelandBob aka Shockedsoul on on other sites))

Post  Lupercal Thu May 27 2010, 17:35

Welcome Bob. sunny
Lupercal
Lupercal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guncutter Thu May 27 2010, 22:13

Welcome to the forums Bob.
Guncutter
Guncutter

Back to top Go down

Post  weeivor Thu May 27 2010, 23:07

Welcome and nice seeing you last night. Have to have a battle with your Eldar. Xeno scum Razz
weeivor
weeivor

http://www.weegamers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum