Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheKingElessar (aka 'That Internet Jerk!')

+2
weeivor
TheKingElessar
6 posters

Go down

TheKingElessar (aka 'That Internet Jerk!') Empty TheKingElessar (aka 'That Internet Jerk!')

Post  TheKingElessar Fri May 28 2010, 13:41

Hey all, I am TheKingElessar, most often referred to as TKE (for brevity) well known on several 40k Forums and widely in the Blogosphere.

I play 40k, primarily, having an over-abundance of kit, most notably my Orks and Eldar collections of roughly 20000 points between them.

I am also familiar with WFB enough to be able to play, though I am not buying an army until I see exactly where 7th Edition takes the game.

I can play Magic, but not especially well, and was once the highest ranked YGO player in the land, though I have not played now for about 3 years. lol

Hope to see you at Arkham soon enough, though I have sadly missed opening day, I hope to be a regular, and, in particular, to run some nice competitive 40k events for those interested! :)

...Oh, and I'm from Carrick. lol
TheKingElessar
TheKingElessar

Back to top Go down

TheKingElessar (aka 'That Internet Jerk!') Empty Re: TheKingElessar (aka 'That Internet Jerk!')

Post  Guest Fri May 28 2010, 18:33

Welcome to the forums, looking forward to seeing you at Arkham soon - i'm sure your 40K armies will be put to good use Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

TheKingElessar (aka 'That Internet Jerk!') Empty Re: TheKingElessar (aka 'That Internet Jerk!')

Post  weeivor Fri May 28 2010, 19:14

welcome to Arkham. You can check in but you can never leave. Twisted Evil

I will be looking to use your talents in organising tournies - be careful for what you say you would like to do, as around here you are likely to end up getting volunteered very, very quickly!
weeivor
weeivor

http://www.weegamers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupercal Fri May 28 2010, 19:55

Welcome to the Arkham forums TKE.

Another Carrick man can only be a good thing. Or can it? Razz Good or bad?
Lupercal
Lupercal

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKingElessar Fri May 28 2010, 20:25

Thank you, it's nice to be here. lol
TheKingElessar
TheKingElessar

Back to top Go down

Post  twyearling Sat May 29 2010, 04:07

Welcome TKE!

Cheers

Gary
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

http://www.arkhamgamingcentre.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guncutter Sat May 29 2010, 04:21

Welcome to the forums! Smile
Guncutter
Guncutter

Back to top Go down

Post  mr_kyle Mon May 31 2010, 04:25

Hi TKE! =D

Recognised the name from Heresy. Good to see you here chap.
mr_kyle
mr_kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKingElessar Mon May 31 2010, 23:46

mr_kyle wrote:Hi TKE! =D

Recognised the name from Heresy. Good to see you here chap.

Thank you. I prefer to keep the same name, close as possible, everywhere - it's more honest. Sadly, on Dakka I'm Elessar, rather than my full moniker. All the same, it's nice to be recognised, though I'd rather it was from my Blog...lol.
TheKingElessar
TheKingElessar

Back to top Go down

Post  mr_kyle Tue Jun 01 2010, 00:09

TheKingElessar wrote:

Thank you. I prefer to keep the same name, close as possible, everywhere - it's more honest. Sadly, on Dakka I'm Elessar, rather than my full moniker. All the same, it's nice to be recognised, though I'd rather it was from my Blog...lol.

Fire up a link and I will take a look then! =)
mr_kyle
mr_kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKingElessar Tue Jun 01 2010, 02:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy! :D
TheKingElessar
TheKingElessar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum