Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

+7
GeneralDisarray
Dearg_Doom
twyearling
Beer Ogre
Eiglepulper
kwi
Neil
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 3 Empty Re: Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

Post  odinswolf Thu Oct 28 2010, 20:51

cryx vrs cryx (me vrs matt)..
round one 2-1 win to me. 3 Very close games (and really enjoyable too) the last game had my war caster on one health point but a low roll by matt left me with a last gasp charge with 2 slayers and a deathripper.
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 3 Empty Re: Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28 2010, 20:53

Well done Graeme, first name in the hat for round 2 Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Thu Oct 28 2010, 23:25

Come on Jamie, feel the wrath of the circle!! Fight me you swine
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01 2010, 06:52

Hi folks, can you try and arrange the other 3 first round matches for this week if possible? These are the matches still to be played;

Andy vs Karl
Neil vs Jamie
Justin vs Gary

Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Mon Nov 01 2010, 07:29

Andy and I have been having difficulties finding a compatible time. But we'll try to get it sorted.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Mon Nov 01 2010, 07:32

Neil wrote:Come on Jamie, feel the wrath of the circle!! Fight me you swine

what about this wednesday jamie will you be about?
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dearg_Doom Tue Nov 02 2010, 05:45

Yeah wednesdays good for me.
Dearg_Doom
Dearg_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 07:59

Congratulations to Neil, who defeated Jamie 2-0 in their first round match tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dearg_Doom Thu Nov 04 2010, 12:49

Oi! It was 2-1.
Dearg_Doom
Dearg_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04 2010, 12:56

Ha ha yeah right, he won the first 2 games, the third was 'just for fun' you said Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Thu Nov 04 2010, 19:57

I think scratch myself and Andy have agreed to play on Wednesday next week.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Thu Nov 04 2010, 23:01

Come on! Who is next to face to might of the circle!

By the way good games last night Jamie!
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dearg_Doom Fri Nov 05 2010, 04:22

Yeah that was great fun! Shame im out of the running now, would have been fun to play a few more games. Until next time, ''Grudge match 2, return of the Grudge''.
Dearg_Doom
Dearg_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralDisarray Fri Nov 05 2010, 09:22

Some of us were unfortunate enough to lose... Crying or Very sad

Would people who lost be interested in arranging more games, as if we had actually not lost? After a really good fun first round I'm gutted to not have another match.
We could run an informal tournament for a bit of sport and banter?

Last edited by GeneralDisarray on Fri Nov 05 2010, 09:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
GeneralDisarray
GeneralDisarray

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Fri Nov 05 2010, 09:26

anytime i'm there i have my warmachine bag :)
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 09:34

GeneralDisarray wrote:Some of us were unfortunate enough to lose... Crying or Very sad

Would people who lost be interested in arranging more games, as if we had actually not lost? After a really good fun first round I'm gutted to not have another match.

What about kicking off a league which can keep the competitive play going for a lot longer...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  twyearling Fri Nov 05 2010, 09:39

doblersdream wrote:
GeneralDisarray wrote:Some of us were unfortunate enough to lose... Crying or Very sad

What about kicking off a league which can keep the competitive play going for a lot longer...?

That's the logical next step. What about picking team names too?

G Big Grin
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

http://www.arkhamgamingcentre.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Fri Nov 05 2010, 20:38

Will start a new thread about this in the warmachine sub-group, try and keep this thread on track!
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05 2010, 20:48

We should maybe see if beer ogre wants to take the lead on this
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Fri Nov 05 2010, 21:08

I heard my name mentioned!!!

Yeah... we'll start a group in the Warmachine/Hordes bit.
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Fri Nov 05 2010, 21:15

Started a thread there but more for suggestions and ideas. Would rather have Andy run this, he is the warmachine guru! As me and Jamie seen the other night
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralDisarray Sat Nov 06 2010, 11:37

A sad innocent face: Crying or Very sad seemed to do the trick; the perfect match catalyst. Sneaky evil cryx tactics... I'll check out the warmachine/hordes thread.
GeneralDisarray
GeneralDisarray

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Tue Nov 09 2010, 05:44

Arranged to play Justin on Wednesday sorry for the delay! Be good to get up been unwell in recent weeks.
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Thu Nov 11 2010, 14:27

Just finished drinking in scouser land! It's nearly half 3 and I'm checking who is through to next round of warmachine tourney!

Come on, who is through?
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Thu Nov 11 2010, 20:06

I won 3-0 after Karl conceeded 3 matches... muh-hahaha!

Who's next?
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next